- Our Staff
- Governor Profiles
- Additional Committees
- Resources Committee
- Standards & Effectiveness Committee
- School Vision and Aims
- Hyrstmount Heroic Values
- Pupil Premium
- Sports Premium
- Swimming Statistics
- Latest KS2 Results
- Performance Tables
- British Values
- Assembly Themes
Schools must use sport premium funding to make additional and sustainable improvements to the quality of PE and sport they offer. Here at Hyrstmount Junior School we are using the funding to:
- Increase the amount of competitive sport in which our children participate
- Enhance the teaching of sport and PE by having our teachers work alongside specialist sports coaches
- Increase the range of extra-curricular sporting opportunities in school and the number of pupils participating
- Promote pupils’ leadership skills through sport
- Give extra support in PE to our most talented children and include those with special needs in sport
- Give pupils the opportunity to develop a healthy, active lifestyle
The long term aim is higher quality lessons and improved learning for all children.
If you would like to find out how we spent the sports premium in 2016/17 and the impact the funding had, download the document below.
To find out how we intend to spend the sports premium in 2017/18, download the following document.